Marketing & Communication Officer
- Design and develop communication and marketing materials for SNT Group projects, such as posters, flyers, booklets, etc.
- Collect photos, videos and stories from beneficiaries and partners relating to SNT Group projects (based on field visit activities).
- Assist HR & PR, and Admin
- Train project beneficiaries and partners on basic social media usage
- Take minutes and assist HR & PR and Admin Officers in drafting workshop reports
- Develop weekly social media content for postings onto the SNT Group Facebook and LinkedIn pages; including project news and other relevant up-to-date news.
- Other tasks as assigned by supervisor.
- Marketing and/or Communication BA degree (preferably Fresh Graduate).
- Fluent Khmer and Excellent English: spoken and written.
- Strongly preferred: Knowledge of Adobe Suite (especially Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator)
- Added value: Knowledge of Social Media analytics
- Competitive Salary.
- 13th Salary.
- Salary reviews twice per year.
- 5.5 days working per week, 1.5 days off per week.
- Public holiday.
- Uniform Provide.
- Insurance (NSSF).
- Yearly staff party and retreat.
- Location: Phnom Penh.
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact number: (+855) 61 352 640, (+855) 23 215 471
- Address: #36, Street 352, Boeung Keng Kang I, Chamkamorn, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.