- Responsible for helping build up business by identifying new business prospects and selling product to them.
- Must maintain relationships with current clients.
- To build and maintain relationship with new clients.
- You must be able to search out business leads and trending products.
- Keeping a good relationship with clients for future projects.
- Working as a team and creative in term of promoting product.
- Provide good service to customer pre and post sales.
- Collecting Feedback from customers and competitor.
- Conducting market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs.
- Bachelor degree of Sale and Marketing, Technical & Electrical Engineering or other related skills.
- Have Experience selling project and electrical materials.
- 2 years sales experience.
- Competitive Salary.
- 13th Salary.
- Salary reviews twice per year.
- 5.5 days working per week, 1.5 days off per week.
- Public holiday.
- Uniform Provide.
- Insurance (NSSF).
- Yearly staff party and retreat.
- Location: Phnom Penh.
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact number: (+855) 61 352 640, (+855) 23 215 471
- Address: #36, Street 352, Boeung Keng Kang I, Chamkamorn, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.