- Assist supervisor to follow up shipment schedule of import cargo
- Prepare/coordinate relevant import Customs documentation a smooth optimized import process (CO Form D, E…Import permit.) and clearance with forwarder
- Manage cargo delivery to site or warehouse
- Collect import documents and submit to accountant
- Strategize cost and savings on each shipment
- Stock confirmation after goods reach to warehouse or site
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, logistics, supply chain, or relevant field.
- Good knowledge of the logistic environment
- A minimum of 1 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Excellent written & oral communication in English
- Able to work with under pressure and complete work within given deadline
- Good Computer skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Competitive Salary.
- 13th Salary.
- Salary reviews twice per year.
- 5.5 days working per week, 1.5 days off per week.
- Public holiday.
- Uniform Provide.
- Insurance (NSSF).
- Yearly staff party and retreat.
- Location: Phnom Penh.
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact number: (+855) 61 352 640, (+855) 23 215 471
- Address: #36, Street 352, Boeung Keng Kang I, Chamkamorn, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.