Account & Finance Officer
- Control income and expenditure.
- Perform month-end accounting activities such as reconciliations and journal entries.
- Perform financial analysis and reporting to management as needed.
- Generate financial reports and statements the management for review.
- Prepare monthly and annual tax returns, payments, necessary paperwork, reports.
- Assess research difficult tax issues identify solutions.
- Ensure company complies regulations by forwarding required information state local authorities.
- Work with internal auditor and tax authorities.
- Keep update tax department information new policy.
- Being the key contact between other departments related financial accounting matters.
- Ad-Hoc tasks be assigned by Finance Manager and CEO.
- Bachelor degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Business.
- Having experiences with internal auditor and tax authorities.
- Ability work under minimal supervision deliver set objectives within given deadlines.
- Solid knowledge financial accounting procedures.
- Proven experiences in Account & Finance or similar role.
- Strong ethics, an ability manage confidential data.
- Excellent analytical numerical skills.
- Having Good Commands English.
- Competitive Salary.
- 13th Salary.
- Salary reviews twice per year.
- 5.5 days working per week, 1.5 days off per week.
- Public holiday.
- Uniform Provide.
- Insurance (NSSF).
- Yearly staff party and retreat.
- Location: Phnom Penh.
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact number: (+855) 61 352 640, (+855) 23 215 471
- Address: #36, Street 352, Boeung Keng Kang I, Chamkamorn, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.